After my last post, I did some searching on line. Three things I found out:
-The Sears on line catalogue has these shoes. Why would the hard copy not?
-The style is now called "Princess", and not "Classic". When did Reebok change the name and why?
-They have a section for on-line comments/reviews (yeah, seriously) and all four reviews praised the shoes and complimented Sears for carrying them, with two comments about how hard these shoes are to find. I'm surprised about the commenting option and even more surprised that people commented. I'm feeling satsified and kind of smug or something that others are frustrated with being able to find these. I'm not alone! Whatever will the five of us do if Reebok quits manufacturing them or Sears quits selling them?
I didn't pull out my credit card and order some. However, I did go back to Sears today and found a very helpful lady behind the catalogue counter. Two pairs ordered! My feet will be happy again as of June 18th! Watch for me dancing like a princess in the street. Classic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment