I have made and broke resolutions many, many times and have not made any for the past ten years or so. I resolve to do things, make changes, improve everything, all through out the year. I find that spring and early fall going-back-to-school-time are more new beginnings for me than the calendar new year. January where I live is usually dark and cold, and each year I tolerate winter with less joy and spirit. There seems to be nothing new about it for me.
This year, I am not making resolutions but I hope to continue:
-staying in contact with family - both immediate and extended.
-finding friends and people around me who like to laugh and can find the silly things in life.
-to stay on the path of good health, and working at taking care of myself.
My non-resolutions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These seem like the kind of goals that will help you have a great year.I agree. It seems silly to resolve to improve yourself and your life only once a year, and if it doesn't work out, forget it until next year.
ReplyDelete