It is important to have things to look forward to, and I try to build this into every day. That is very tough sometimes, when there is nothing 'special' or 'big' going on; nothing coming up that seems exciting. Today I have no plans for the day, and I need to be careful to not let the post-Christmas letdown take over.
Three things I'm looking forward to:
-a planned trip to Las Vegas with sisters 1 and 3 in February. I've never been there so the anticipation is exciting for me.
-a chance today to make some changes in my house. Ihave pictures to hang, blinds to install, rearranging of furniture to do. Chores for sure, but I am looking forward to having more done in my home, to make it what I want it to be. This is part of my reclamation of self.
-a visit from Brother 4, who wants some help to activate his new phone. He doesn't often come to my home, so I am happy that he will be here for awhile today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment