Once again, weeks have gone by without any posts. Why is that? Three reasons I haven't blogged for awhile:
-I had a busy month in April, doing a lot of extra things, with weekends also taken up by out of the oridinary activities
-I've said a number of times that it doesn't matter if anyone is reading this and that I'm doing it for myself. Well, would I be putting my thoughts and scribblings out there for the world to see, if I didn't want readers? Can I expect readers if I'm not writing? (I think not.)I know I have a couple regular readers. Thanks for continuing to check this out - you know who you are.
-After the busy-ness took over, I forgot I had a blog. Truly, seriously. Now I'm back. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is interesting to me is that I always assume that if no one is commenting on my blog then no one is reading it, and yet, I know that I read other people's blogs without commenting. It is an odd form of "communication". Glad you are back at it!
ReplyDelete