I love Friday night. And it has sure changed. I used to live for Fridays to head out and party a bit, maybe dance, see my friends. Now I love it because I can relax, relax, relax, and not have to do anything about getting ready for work the next day - no lunch to make, no clothes to iron, no work thoughts scrambling my brain and interferring with my sleep. I can fall asleep on the couch if I watch tv too late (yeah, like 10 PM is too late in the real world). It is my best night.
And I suppose I've changed more than Friday nights have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel the same way. Looking forward to that leisurely Saturday morning is the best part. Its okay with me. I had my share of the other kind of Friday nights. :-)
ReplyDeleteJust testing to see if I can comment on a comment. Yeah, the Saturday morning sleep in and lazing around is very important.
ReplyDelete